Saturday, June 7, 2008

Massive Consolidation

Yesterday we went and picked up the keys to our fifth wheel RV. It is amazing to think that we are going to be moving from our house into a fifth wheel which will consist of 32 feet of space. It really makes you evaluate what is and is not important. Although I know there is much in life that is not important that i hold onto, I am learning this lesson all over again. For the next months I have to evaluate what is and is not valuable. It is so easy to think that our value of life consists in non essentials, but I have come to understand the only essential things are God, Family, and friends. The realization is that everything that is important has to do with relationships and not things. It makes me wonder what type of consolidation can begin in my inner world, what can I let go of and what should I hold on to?

No comments: